Favourite number three of 2013 is the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. The queen of lip balms. Coming in at £9.50 it isn't the cheapest lip balm on the market nor is it the most expensive. What it is though, is the best.



The lip balm is housed in lovely glass packaging which makes it feel nice and weighty. The consistency of it is quite thick which is why I choose to use this as my evening balm. It doesn't feel light or glossy on the lips and is very much a hefty balm. You could use this very lightly before applying lipstick (depending on the condition of your lips) but I would suggest this to be a slick-and-sleep kinda product. As the product is so thick it doesn't slip around and just disappear. It sits on top of the lips and allows them to drink up all that moisture and you will even find that some mornings you still have a light layer on your lips! This is also a superb product if you are living in extremely cold climates so that this will actually work as a barrier against the cold whilst providing comfort and moisture.

The balm smells like honey which may be a deal breaker for some but I personally love it. It really does the job of nourishing the lips and leaving them in the best condition. Nice plump, soft lips is what you will achieve with this product and I recommend it to everyone! I have already got my mother hooked! If you are worried about the price then for some reassurance, I use mine every single evening and it has lasted me at least 6 months. I am not even half way through the product! A little really does go a long way. 

The only downside to this product is that after some time the sugar in it begins to crystallise but a few seconds in the microwave soon sorts that out and the balm is back to normal! I honestly would recommend this to absolutely everybody as it works 100% and is by far the best lip care product I have ever tried and perhaps will ever try. I don't even want to try to find another better balm as this well and truly is the one.

Have you tried Nuxe Reve de Miel Baume?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page