This is a tinted moisturiser I have had in my stash for a while but have been getting my use out of it a lot now that the sun has begun to shine. Liz Earle is a brand I trust for skincare, she uses great ingredients, plus her Hot Cloth Cleanser is a star product among many bloggers. The Liz Earle make-up line is not one to ignore, offering foundations, tinted moisturisers, eyeshadows, lipsticks and more with great ingredients and quality.


The Liz Earle tinted moisturisers are very sheer, so are reserved for good-skin days only and if I want my base to be a little more flawless I will spot-conceal. The texture of the moisturiser is neither watery nor thick, it feels tackier than other tinted moisturisers however it is this which gives it its dewy glow. I find that the other tinted moisturisers I have tried are either too oily or too thin and seem to disappear once blended providing zero coverage. It is not too oily for my skin and I imagine that it would be great for dry skin types also. It blends into the skin seamlessly, it provides little coverage however does even skin tone and blur minor imperfections. I find it to be a great holiday base as I never like to wear a thick base. If you have oily skin like me and are worried about this not lasting or being too slick and dewy, remember to pair a primer with it such as the Becca Ever-Matte Priming Perfector. 

I have two shades: Beige 02 and Beach 03. I either mix the two to get the perfect shade, use Beach for when I have a little more of a tan or apply it to the cheekbones and temples to provide a bronzed glow effect. At £21 each they are particularly cheap however they are one of the best tinted moisturisers I have tried and would recommend them to anybody! Plus with SPF 15 it is great for sunny British weather, however if abroad I would recommend using a higher SPF. The reason why I love this so much is because other tinted moisturisers (Benefit's Rebel) broke me out like crazy as it was too much for my skin however this doesn't effect my skin at all. I even love it for winter as it smoothes my skin perfectly and I can just apply a good concealer over any areas I need to cover!

Have you tried the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page