Becca has been make on the market for a few months now so I ran to the chance at a few purchases. I bought the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Moonstone (love) and the Becca Beach Tint in Dragonfruit. Becca Beach Tints are water-resistant stains for the cheeks and lips - ideal for holidays, swimmers and people who want long wearing make-up!



The shade Dragonfruit is a gorgeous pink which would flatter the cheeks and the lips... especially with a tan! It looks quite small however you need a pin prick amount as it is incredibly pigmented, yet still manages to look incredibly natural. It was long-lasting and stayed on when I gave my face a quick water-rinse. My plans for this are for the beach, to add a little colour an life to the face without having to wear make-up. I really do believe that mascara and blusher wakens and brightens the face. Work fast when blending this product as it does dry fast so I suggest that less is more as you can always build the colour up however you can't take it away! For £20 it may seem pricey due to the size however if reserved for water-resistant moments only, this could potentially last you years as very little is needed.




Becca Beach Tint £20 is available exclusively at Space NK


Have you tried Becca Beach Tint?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page