I had one thing on my list: Topshop Highlighter. But I came back, with more than I was hoping for...


I popped into Topshop and found the highlighter in Sunbeam, which is a beautiful, incredibly pigmented gold highlighter! A review with swatches shall be up soon! I also bought three pairs of socks on the 3 for £8 offer, two sparkly socks (white and pink) and one with adorable sloths on!

Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam

 Passing through Superdrug to buy a bottle of water I picked up the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in Classic Beige as even though I have many in my collection, I still have not found my true love so am still searching!
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Finally, I stopped at the Mac counter. Never, ever stop at the Mac counter, it can only end in draining of funds! I bought a paint pot in Vintage Selection which I have a full review of here. I also picked up two eyeshadows: Shale and Club. A purple and a duo-chrome brown/green. Both are beautiful shades which I can use for pretty much every eye looks, single wash of colour, smokey, defined!

Mac Shale Eyeshadow
Mac Club Eyeshadow
Have you treated yourself recently?

2 comments

  1. Topshop's makeup collection looks fab- I'll have to try it out! X

    elsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great quality for the price. The packaging is always cute too! Plus the make-up collections go into the sales too so you can really find some bargains! x

      Delete

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page