Being the proud owner of a few Nars blushes, I wanted to try more. Eye shadows were and are still on my wishlist (I have my eye on Lhasa) and I also want to own the notorious: Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer. So when the new Spring collection was released, I immediately bought this palette! 

Nars The Happening Palette
This palette is limited edition, it contains Orgasm blush, four eyeshadows: Night Star, Corfu, Coconut Grove and Kuala Lampur II and Laguna Bronzer.



Orgasm is a peachy-pink blush with gold glitter, it is a beautiful colour and I understand the hype around this blush. Laguna bronzer is quite a light and shimmery bronzer, I can't see myself using this to contour however if I want a Victoria Secret-esque glow, this bronzer will certainly deliver that!
Three of the eyeshadows are shimmery, one is matte. These shadows, just like the blush and the bronzer, are very smooth and very easy to blend out. They have great pigmentation and I am looking forwards to create some new looks with them! I have taken some swatches so you can see what they look like on the skin.



I think that this is a fantastic palette for first-time Nars buyers, it is a fantastic introduction to their cosmetics, at £45 it may seem expensive however for £21 for a single blush, this is a great price, especially for the quality for these products. You can visit your Nars counter or buy online here, hurry now before it sells out fast!

What do you think of the Happening Palette?

Post a Comment

Contact

© Coquette Noelle
Design by The Basic Page